I couldn’t find instructions anywhere for installing composer in Manjaro. I managed to get it working using the technique described for Arch in this article but had to do the steps in a different order.
Update 15/04/2014: I no longer use Mint. I had far too many issues within the 6 months I was using it to carry on, so I’m currently trying out other distros.
I’ve recently switched from Windows to Linux Mint, and seeing as I run a laptop and a desktop I’ve been “documenting” my install process so I can easily refer back to it. Seemed a waste of time to keep my notes languishing on my dropbox!
Recently I’ve been getting frustrated by overly complicated tools for minifying JS but that don’t seem to work properly, so I wrote one.
It’s been a very long time since my last post; I tend to rarely find a subject I want to write about, and then I’m usually so critical of what I’ve written that I never actually “release” it. I’ve therefore decided to write about more than just web geekery on this ‘ere blog site — I’m going to start writing about climbing too. First however, I thought I’d start with a summary of what I’ve been up to in the year or so that has passed since my last post.
Recently I needed a multiple-level dropdown menu, and as I couldn’t find a pure CSS one that fitted the bill, I wrote it as an inuit.css plugin.